Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Third and Final Host Family!

Well I have now moved to my final host family. They live about 800m from school and downtown which is really good. I have now been living with them for about 11 days and already they have made me feel like part of the family. They are a really nice family and I am loving living with them. I have included a couple of pictures of them. Everyone in the first photo doesn´t live at home although most of them do. The guy in the white shirt is the oldest and he lives out of home but in Lappeenranta aswell. The older women in the blue and black stripe shirt is my host dad´s mum who was visiting for the weekend and the girl with short blonde hair in the grey jumper lives in Espoo with her real mum but comes and stays here one weekend a month.

This photo is of all of us girls. My host mum was joking around when we had it taken saying it was ´Miss´competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home